"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How to load Pictures on post; Using Board Attachments
Topic Started: Nov 29 2016, 10:51 AM (635 Views)
FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Greetings,

I understand that many may not comment or post much on the forum due to not being able to load pictures to their post or comments. Trying to make it easier, we were using third party in the past, and as it with that, once that third party don't exist, the same is with the pictures that was posted. So with that, its better to just use the Boards attachment, as long as the board exist, the pictures will stay. As of now, I am able to let us load up pictures automatically with links included when posted.

I will try my best as a step by step way to post pics on the post or comments.

On the comment page click browse and find the picture you want to post
Posted Image

Click on that picture
Posted Image

It will show the file name that you have chosen next to the browse icon
Posted Image

Once you written what you want and chosen what picture to post, CLICK the Post REPLY button
Posted Image

And this is the picture I chosed

Posted Image

IF a picture is too large it will give you this,
Posted Image

ALL you have to do is open PAINT and resize the image that you want to where it will be small but large enough to upload, save it and reload again
Posted Image

And if you want to load more pictures, just edit the thread and upload more...Later I will show how to post pictures using Third Party links.
Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: load.jpg (177.78 KB)
Attachments: picture_selected.jpg (151.09 KB)
Attachments: picture_selected.jpg (187.66 KB)
Attachments: post_reply.jpg (187.85 KB)
Attachments: dclccmalau.jpg (144.35 KB)
Attachments: 2_LARGE.jpg (177.3 KB)
Attachments: Resize.jpg (124.85 KB)
Edited by FlowerHornRus, Jul 31 2017, 07:43 PM.

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Below is a new way of loading up pics from a third party. It has been integrated to the forum. This one will load the pics on the post automatically too but not sure how long the third party server will last or their service wont change, as of with IMAGESHACK in the past

imgbb is a free image hosting site that allows you to upload JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF images. They allow for a maximum upload size of 16 MB!

The good part of imgbb's service is that you can either upload from your computer/device or you can also transload images. Transload is where you put the address to an image and it is uploaded. Also, once you upload an image to imgbb, the link to the image is automatically inserted into your topic, post or reply!

This is on the thread, the fast reply section on bottom of the pages of the thread.

Posted Image

Testing
Posted Image

And here is on the posting/reply page

Posted Image

test
Posted Image

I see loading the pics from the posting page is better for with the pics loaded, when clicked it will open up a page where the pic is linked at. Later I will try to see how it loads with a mobile smart phone

Below is posting pics from the phone.. it was easy and fast.

Testing

Posted Image

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 212.png (182.4 KB)
Attachments: 214.png (152.24 KB)
Edited by FlowerHornRus, Jan 18 2018, 12:40 AM.

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Sunshine
Member Avatar
Addicted to flowerhorns
Excellent info .. I learned a few things today thank you Vanz!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet