"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3 New Chilli Red Texas Cichlids
Topic Started: Oct 17 2017, 04:12 AM (607 Views)
Lost2301
Member Avatar
1" Frys
I am getting 3 new Chilli Red Texas cichlids from my friend in Thailand. 2 females and one male. I have a really beautiful blue electric Escondido male and I am going to try to pair off with one females. I expect the Chili male to be infertile, but he is really great looking so I will be happy if he is not fertile. Should arrive on Monday.

Female #1

Posted Image

Female #2

Posted Image

Male

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: fwflowerhorn1508725885.jpg (131.09 KB)
Attachments: IMG_7420___.jpg (143.88 KB)
Attachments: fwflowerhorn1507998166.jpg (135.21 KB)
Edited by Lost2301, Oct 17 2017, 04:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rochlem986
Member Avatar
Zygotes
That Male looks really good. thumbs up
Click the picture to see my blog
Posted Image

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Beautiful specimens..but I really don't think they are Texas.. But more of golden based fh? For Texas does not have red eyes.. hmmm??

Wonder if it's the lighting i'm lost
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lost2301
Member Avatar
1" Frys
Good point on the eyes

Viejaman323
Member Avatar
6" Juvies
Red t3xas hybrid
flowerhorn in da hood

rochlem986
Member Avatar
Zygotes
SRT's are hybrid. Aren't they?
Chili Red Texas I guess is an alternate name.
Click the picture to see my blog
Posted Image

Lost2301
Member Avatar
1" Frys
I think I sent in a false report. Sorry, should pay more attention to what I am doing.

Yes SRT are all hybrids no matter what. Paintsn does have a point on the red eyes though. Will have to wait until they arrive to tell what color they really are.

bozatron
Member Avatar
Zygotes
Amazing looking fish all the same.
Here to learn
New to FH but not new to fish
A wise man once said "Every tank is just a grow out"

Lost2301
Member Avatar
1" Frys
Paintsn your correct there not Texas, the back half is yellow, good red in front half. One female paired off with blue TC male.

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
I bought a supposed female from the same seller. Turned out male. I shelled out $180 for a female after all mine proved infertile and got a male. That $180 spent on a fish that wasn't what I thought I was getting effectively killed my rt project.

Lost2301
Member Avatar
1" Frys
I usually have good luck with the seller. He is the person I got my fertile male Flowerhorn from. He also got me a high end female mammon when I asked him to. Have ordered quite a few fish from him with no problems. His red fish for sale never seem to match photo. Similar to this post fish. I bought several nicely colored parrots lost all there color after bringing from the local fish store. The two high end mammons have never lost their color. The Facebook Texas Cichlid group recommends this seller. You should check/join the group if your already not a member. They have a list of good SRT vendors. I have bought a number of female flowerhorns and none of ever laid an egg. I have one female and she eats the egg on the 2nd every time.

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Fuc the Facebook. Fakebook has killed sites like this.
Big brother is watching you, we used to fear that. Not anymore I guess.

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Any update? Was your "friend" truthful and honest with what he sent? I would like to see these after youve recieved them. One of my actual friends just had another bad buy from this seller. Have you asked your friend why he sells under a different name than before?

Endgame
Zygotes
I am a red Texas cop 👮‍♀️ you need to send all of them to me ASAP or you will go to jail😺 if that male pops his kok $$$$$$$$&

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Endgame
Dec 28 2017, 09:54 AM
I am a red Texas cop 👮‍♀️ you need to send all of them to me ASAP or you will go to jail😺 if that male pops his kok $$$$$$$$&
You wouldnt want them. The pictures are fantasy pieces. Red light on a weak color fader. Pay attention to that seller's videos. Super red light and super red food stuck all over super red sponge filters lol.

I bought a "female" from that seller. Listing said "FEMALE LAID EGGS!" . When it became sexually mature 5 months later (lol) it was quite obviously a male. Seller never responded to my emails, then changed his "business" name a couple months after. I am positive im not the only one this has happend to.

Endgame
Zygotes
I should have red more lol I see the redeverywere Ever since led lights came around you can never tell fish color

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Its a dishonest trick some sellers have played since day one. Dont get taken for a ride by these jerks. Some of their fish are great but if you are never sure what you actually will get from them its best to not drop all that money on a fish.
That fish is so red, his poop is super red!!! SRP!
Edited by Fins of Fury, Dec 28 2017, 12:29 PM.

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Fins of Fury got good eyes..

Yeah those pics are altered out..top two are more golden based fh..the third appears more of a Texas..but then again..it's a headache to look at these pics and a sad case to lie to just make a sale

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Warren11131967
Zygotes
Are there any updates on these fish?
Are there any updates on these fish?
Edited by Warren11131967, Apr 28 2018, 11:04 AM.

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Here you go
Posted Image
So cute...yuck.
This seller is dishonest scum. These fish werent real.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TEXAS · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet