"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Drakaris' Super Pearly Kamfa video update
Topic Started: Dec 11 2017, 12:04 PM (167 Views)
Islandguy10
Zygotes
My Kamfa Drakaris is coming along quite nicely. Not much development in his kok to be honest, maybe it'll pop, maybe it won't, but he sure is a colorful guy. Note I don't feed him any specialty FH food or crazy color enhancers, he only gets Hikari pellets (Bio Gold+, Blood Parrot+ & Excel), plus every few days a nice shrimp meal (frozen or freeze dried). I also just got some Hikari freeze dried bloodworms but he's only eaten them once. About once a week I'll give him a shelled pea or two.

Best watched in HD:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
wow.. holy moly

awesome piece! thank you for uploading the video, I hope mine will turn out like that.

Love everything about it, the pearlings and redness of colours contrast each other nicely.. great setting on the tank too... head do appears it could get bigger or will. but as of right now.. it looks good the way it is. very stunning its a beautiful thang

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Islandguy10
Zygotes
Thanks so much for your nice comments FlowerHornRus -- we all know it takes quite a bit of work to properly take care of and groom our fish, so any positive feedback, esp. from someone who's been involved with the fish for so long like yourself, is very welcome. And I too hope your fish turns out similar!

dragonlord.remo
"dragonlord.remo"
seeing a Best kamfa after a long time

Endgame
Zygotes
Very nice kamfa beautiful pealing and colors. Very nice clean tank.looks like he will have decent proportionate kok to body and itís all wormy.👍 he will be more when adult
If you add a parrot he might pop more kamfa seem to grow kok with sexual territory aggression,make sure you guaranteen parrot and that he is half kamfa size
Edited by Endgame, Dec 28 2017, 09:46 AM.

Nib79
Zygotes
Fantastic fish...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Kamfas/KamfaMalau · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet