"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
4 Valentine; A lil thought from me to u
Topic Started: Feb 13 2018, 01:37 PM (33 Views)
Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
A little thought from me for this Valentine:

Quote:

4 Valentine:

I might not always be with you in person but I'm always with you in spirit. I may not always be happy with the things around us. But I'm always happy to have you as us. I always loved you then, and I will always love you forever more. Goods and Bad, I thank you for who you are. Smiles, I always will be, as long as everyday, it's you I see. Stay the same and don't ever change. Let's spend our time wisely, for with you, I always want to see us happy.

Love,
Me 2 You.
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Sunshine
Member Avatar
Addicted to flowerhorns
That is beautiful and deep in luv thank you for sharing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · MUSIC/Art/Cinema · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet