"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Very ill FH; Sits in a corner.
Topic Started: Mar 5 2018, 06:23 AM (144 Views)
Sunlover
Zygotes
He was perfectly healthy and happy fish eating and such well. Now sits in the corner of his tank barely moving. I have followed so many different types of advice and have done so much I'm going insane because I don't know what more to do.
Epsom salts added to food. Done tummy is working well. If he eats.
No white poop good solid looking normal poop.
Have given him a treatment of antibiotics although I don't know what they were called local fish shop prescribed after seeing the fish. Water tests qere done by local fish shop and they are happy with all water parameters.

4foot tank. 243 litres of water. Filtration baffle system with sponge and bio balls. 2 x weekly water changes currently about 30% he definitely livens up after a water change but by the next day he's back in his corner. I am currently treating him with Paraguard. As per the bottle instructions.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
I'm not sure if it's the same case but I had a fish that acted like that and the cause of it was internal parasites. Keep up the water changes and hope your fish pulls through. Whats the temperature on?
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus

Sunlover
Zygotes
30 degrees. Which is what my pet shop advised. So keeping as hot as possible and feeding now with an antibiotic soaked pellets.

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Is this 30 Celsius? Or Fahrenheit? If Celsius..its correct

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Medical Area/Nutrition/Health · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet