"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Flowerhorn not swimming up for food
Topic Started: Mar 22 2018, 01:16 PM (136 Views)
JCruz1202
Zygotes
Hello all,

So my flowerhorn is active and moving around in its tank but recently Ive noticed that it doesnt need swim up to the surface when I feed it. Any ideas as to why this is? It wasnt always this way and it use to swim to the top whenever it would see me walk by now it stays at the bottom of the tank.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
JCruz1202
Mar 22 2018, 01:16 PM
Hello all,

So my flowerhorn is active and moving around in its tank but recently Ive noticed that it doesnt need swim up to the surface when I feed it. Any ideas as to why this is? It wasnt always this way and it use to swim to the top whenever it would see me walk by now it stays at the bottom of the tank.
sorry for the late reply.. any pictures to show.. for that will help.

any changes you did to the tank? any new fish you added? how is it now

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet