"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FRUs lab; Still the same
Topic Started: May 17 2018, 08:24 AM (27 Views)
Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Here is my lab where the frys are grown out..still the same set for many years now and still in use..in the man cave
Posted Image
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

suren
Zygotes
you rock!! Happy to see this bro
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
still the same setup and still going strong. Way to keep it going bro! One day I'll get a setup like that.
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Aquarium Discussions and DIY ( Do it Yourself) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet