"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
some kamfas; RUS Bred
Topic Started: Jun 15 2018, 06:10 PM (73 Views)
Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Well I did managed to get 3 batches out of this guy with the same female..

Posted Image

currently I only have 2 of the first batch, about 20 of the second batch and only 4 of the 3rd batch..

These two are from the first batch, I really dont know how the rest looked... I havent seen anyone giving me any updates.

Tube on this appears female.. also got the black tip on the dorsal.. havent seen it lay eggs, never tried it with any male.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

his/her brother. Calling this one Half Dead.. got sick twice, eye bulging, popeye on both, hole in the head.. and still bounced back, currently still in the hospital tank by himself.. I currently have two others that are almost like him with the second batch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second batch.. there is just too many of them to post.. all got differents traits, colors, body shape, some I am keeping to grow out and see how they turn..posting pics, I'll do it one day.. but this one is one that grew the fastest from the third batch... faded quickly too. currently i have only 4 left out of the third batch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope to have time to post up more of these and the many more I have
Attached to this post:
Attachments: after.jpg (135.7 KB)
Edited by Paintsn, Jun 15 2018, 06:21 PM.
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
I love these. All have the perfect smart kamfa face. That second batch fader is awesome so far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
you sure know how to pick them. These guys look nice.
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Man I got so many. I need to start letting my go
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Kamfa/KamfaMalau · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet