"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Community tank
Topic Started: Jun 18 2018, 07:22 PM (68 Views)
Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Here is a pic of my current community tank in the living room. 6 srm, 6 bonsai rt, and supposedly 6 mammon and 6 kkp.. But instead total of 15 kkp due to two sellers labeling it wrong.

Peaceful with no aggressions but eggs being laid atleast every two weeks or so from different pairings.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I get a closer pics of them or a video next time
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fins of Fury
Member Avatar
2" Frys
Man I would take some of them kkp in a heartbeat. Can't believe the arm are doing good in there. I have had to separate mine he's already crazy at 1.5"

Big community tank like that is something I want to do some day. Bet it is relaxing to watch.
Man I would take some of them kkp in a heartbeat. Can't believe the srm are doing good in there. I have had to separate mine he's already crazy at 1.5"

Big community tank like that is something I want to do some day. Bet it is relaxing to watch.
Edited by Fins of Fury, Jun 21 2018, 10:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Yes sir it is relaxing..

Yeah all the fish are docile..guess all bout the space..food..temp and also they were all thrown together when small
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
man that's amazing Vanz! definitely an inspirational set up, I'm tempted to do one now. Can't wait for the video.
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · General Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet