"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Au Duong Phong
Topic Started: Sep 11 2009, 08:04 PM (2,002 Views)
Bastardfish
Member Avatar
Big Daddy Fish Guts
why don't you check your PM's brother and hit me back thanks got to resort to extreme measures here lol

How's your fish's Kung Fu?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bastardfish
Sep 11 2009, 08:04 PM
why don't you check your PM's brother and hit me back thanks got to resort to extreme measures here lol
PM function no longer has an email alert like it used to... why? I have no clue. So, may want to just use the email function in the inbox section and try from there. Guessing you need to move some fish... GL with that!
Quote Post Goto Top

Bastardfish
Member Avatar
Big Daddy Fish Guts
nope just trying to hook a friend up with one he has

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bastardfish
Sep 11 2009, 09:23 PM
nope just trying to hook a friend up with one he has
My bad thought you were talking about your Sept fish sale here: http://flowerhornrusforum.com/topic/8192429/1/

Well GL to ya both...
Quote Post Goto Top

Au Duong Phong
15" 3x Champions
your friend want it? Where is he located. If he's in cali, good. I might be bringing the fish here.. That's if your friend for sure wants it. If not somebody Local to Julie might swoop him up and I might not. Or I might decide to keep it I don't know.. Let me know. Sorry I didnot get any pm from you bro. .
Come play Chinese chess with me @ viwawa.com. my user name is Thoai or Troy..

Wildimage
Member Avatar
*Bionic Biker Chickyta*
Lucky
Sep 11 2009, 08:24 PM
Bastardfish
Sep 11 2009, 08:04 PM
PM function no longer has an email alert like it used to... why? I have no clue. So, may want to just use the email function in the inbox section and try from there. Guessing you need to move some fish... GL with that!
Just to inform you of the PM email fonction...
The reason it does not fonction, is that zetaboards do not offert this format...

When we changed to zetaboards, i myself even went on zetaboards, with Vanz password to look it up, i even emailed the CO requesting about this fonction, if it was possible or not...and they never even replied...

Sorry for derailing the thread...just wanted to let you know...

Now back to thread :)

Kindness regards,

-Lynda :)

-Lynda ;)

"Provehito in Altum" = "Launch forth into the deep"

***TEAM R US***

***UNITED WE STAND STRONG & TOGETHER ANYTHING IS POSSIBE***

Posted Image

Posted Image

The secret of health for both mind and body, is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. Live each moment stress free & in harmony ...

Bastardfish
Member Avatar
Big Daddy Fish Guts
NO WORRIES LYNDA THANKS FOR THE INFO

Quote:

your friend want it? Where is he located. If he's in cali, good. I might be bringing the fish here.. That's if your friend for sure wants it. If not somebody Local to Julie might swoop him up and I might not. Or I might decide to keep it I don't know.. Let me know. Sorry I didnot get any pm from you bro. .

Yeah man he is in Cali and you hit me up with the fish stating that you wanted it sold because I assume you had some buyers remorse right? Anyhow yes he wants it and would like to pay for it as soon as possible. I gave you my number so we can set it up he can make payment today just waiting on you brother. Now if you back out it does make me look a bit bad so I hope that is not going to be the issue. Anyhow give me a call man sometime today and I will have him make the paypal payment. He is wanting the thing shipped to my house for pick up meaning I also have to make room for it so I too need a heads up. Look forward to talking with you thanks man Gordon..

Au Duong Phong
15" 3x Champions
I did not get any number nor pm from you Gordon. Call me. 626-228-7506.
Send payment to toai06@yahoo.com. I will tell Julie about it and you guys work the shipping.

Let me know. 626 228 7605
Come play Chinese chess with me @ viwawa.com. my user name is Thoai or Troy..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Team Universal · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet