[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/uxbe.gif/][IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5383/uxbe.gif[/IMG][/URL] "FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Flowerhorn pooping white
Topic Started: Oct 10 2011, 02:05 PM (2,166 Views)
TTran
Zygotes
Hey my flowerhorn is pooping white for the past week, he seems to be healthy and has a very good appetite. Is he sick or something?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
white stringy poop? could be hex but since your fish is still eating rite, you should do a water change and add some aquarium salt.. this has worked for me a few times so if you want give it a try..

for more info.
http://flowerhornrusforum.com/topic/104158/1/#new
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
trantony20
Oct 10 2011, 02:05 PM
Hey my flowerhorn is pooping white for the past week, he seems to be healthy and has a very good appetite. Is he sick or something?
how is it now?? sounds like internal parasite.

but any diffference before it got the white poop.. diet, water condition??
Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... Posted Image

But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
Posted Image

Mentat
Member Avatar
"Evil One"
If you have not dewormed your fish previously; recommend doing it now it's about time !
In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep it simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present. - Tao Te Ching

TTran
Zygotes
Hes looks very healthy right now. He use to poop out brown/red poop. I clean the water once a week and the water is clear. Could it be that im feeding him to much. I feed him ocean free humpy head pellets 3 times day giving him about 8-10 pellets.

ronalddesouza
Member Avatar
Zygotes
My flower horn is going through the similar symptoms white poop, not eating and swimming aimlessly. Any help regarding the same w'd be appreciated.
vpn

FISHMAKER
Member Avatar
"Happy Feet"
i dont think you are over feeding him at all. As long as he eats he'll be able to recover fully soon. and sometimes fish just catch some bad luck and get sick like us human :].

btw Ronald how long have your fish not been eating and poop white? and can you provide a pic of your sick fish so we can see how bad the symptom has gotten? if your fish has not been eatting for awhile is very sick then i'll go ahead and use the emergency force feed method to try to save it. If its recent i say use Metro+ to help fight HITH (hole in the head) which symptoms includes your fish pooping white stringy poop. or you can use Prazipro to help fight off any internal parasites that might be infecting your fishy ;] as well. and sometimes the best cure for fish being sick could just be a nice water change. maintaining water quality is the best way for fish to avoid being sick along with not feeding it live food. :]
good luck bro in curing your fish. i hope that help a bit.

Posted Image
The journey that takes place is worth more than the destination in itself :].

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Medical Area/Nutrition/Health · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FHRUS AFFILIATES

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Vote For FHRUS!!
All Tropical Fish Topsites List Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet