"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
share on Facebook; link
Topic Started: Dec 18 2011, 10:40 AM (2,732 Views)
FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Greetings,

I understand that many in the world uses Facebook as a connection to friends, families and associates. So I went ahead and added a link for you to share all the threads that is important to you. Ive test it out and is working as it should.. but if any please do let me know..

was thinking and tried out the like and dislike option .. but think it wasnt a great idea..

but what you think about the facebook link.. they are located at the bottom left of every thread that you are veiwing.. i tried adding a million and one share button..like twitter, myspace ...etc.. but i think facebook should be sufficed.

here is where it is located.

Posted Image

feel free to comment -/+

respectfully,
vanz

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Sunshine
Member Avatar
Addicted to flowerhorns
I like the idea of a like button, but maybe we should not have a dislike button..

The feature you have added is useful, it can be used by those who want to share threads on FB..

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Miss Sunshine
Dec 18 2011, 10:46 AM
I like the idea of a like button, but maybe we should not have a dislike button..

The feature you have added is useful, it can be used by those who want to share threads on FB..
thanks for your valued comment sis..

i know.. the like is fine.. but the dislike??? hmm??? hmmm??

might stir up a can of worms...hahha

well here is a sample of how it looks like and info... just click on the picture cool guy

Members will be able to like or dislike any post. A thumbs up and a thumbs down icon, or the images of your choosing, are put on every post:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Click on either icon and every member, not guests, will see that you like or dislike that post. On every post that a member has liked or disliked, members will be able to see who likes and who dislikes:
Posted Image

Clicking on the "2 people" link in the above picture would give you a complete list of who likes and who dislikes that post:
Posted Image

You have the option to remove your likes and your dislikes by clicking either (Unlike) or (Undislike).

Posted Image

grinning

Mentat
Member Avatar
"Evil One"
Think a "Like" button is OK; but not the opposite. Also, how about a "Thank You" button too? That way others could say thanks to member writing a specific helpful post in a thread. it's all good
In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep it simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present. - Tao Te Ching

PokerHolics
Member Avatar
"Master Breeder" '
Wonderful idea!! I just shared a link on my fb wall
Posted Image

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
just tested it out and it words great!
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus

PokerHolics
Member Avatar
"Master Breeder" '
I did it again lol
Posted Image

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Mentat
Dec 18 2011, 11:47 AM
Think a "Like" button is OK; but not the opposite. Also, how about a "Thank You" button too? That way others could say thanks to member writing a specific helpful post in a thread. it's all good
both could be done.. only problem is the idea is always great.. specially thanking and giving great gesture.. but in actuality.. there is always a flaw, which mean.. The Staff will have more moderations than needed for there WILL those that might ruin it for others by giving a thank you or like but putting or placing negative comments and remarks on it..

that was the main concern and reasons of not placing bottons as those I'm sorry
PokerHolics
Dec 19 2011, 04:52 PM
Wonderful idea!! I just shared a link on my fb wall
glad you guys are using it frequently..

please do let us know if we could make this place a better place to be thank you

well beside having the shoutbox on top belly laugh
Edited by FlowerHornRus, Dec 21 2011, 05:36 PM.

Posted Image

grinning

Mentat
Member Avatar
"Evil One"
FlowerHornRus
Dec 21 2011, 05:35 PM
.. The Staff will have more moderations than needed for there WILL those that might ruin it for others by giving a thank you or like but putting or placing negative comments and remarks on it..
holy moly That would flag the posting member as an incompetent idiot belly laugh ! Understand we all have the right to disagree and express our opinions; but to "Thank You" or "Like" a post and then turn around and post negative comments about it is just psychotic hahahahhahaha .
In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep it simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don't control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present. - Tao Te Ching

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
i know some people does the weirdest thing...?? i'm lost dugh
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner

Posted Image

FISHMAKER
Member Avatar
"Happy Feet"
Well i think having the like button is cool idea. I wouldn't bet my money on a dislike button. If they ever feel the need to dislike something then just dont click on like to began with. Or they can go click on like and then unlike it if it makes them feel any better XD hahaha. This option will give mods more work but it'll be a piece of cake im sure. you got some amazing staff mates Vanz. :] and if all else fails, you can just remove that "like" option and go back to how it is now just like how you did with the Shout Out Box for Albert. XD hahah
Posted Image
The journey that takes place is worth more than the destination in itself :].

Valentine
Member Avatar
15" 3x Champions
I think we can just write "like" if we like it. Don't be lazy people.
No Pain, No Gain.

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Valentine
Dec 26 2011, 07:50 PM
I think we can just write "like" if we like it. Don't be lazy people.
hhahahaha,.... you got that right! hahahahhahaha hahahahhahaha
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
Now that is sad!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Click Banner

Posted Image

Iceman4242
Member Avatar
1" Frys
Can I get to FHRUS Facebook?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Iceman4242
Aug 4 2012, 09:33 PM
Can I get to FHRUS Facebook?
Bro Iceland..thanks for the inquiry..but I believe as of yet RUS does not have a Facebook account
Now that is sad!!!

Click Banner

Posted Image

Tony Xiong
Member Avatar
NinePointNineCalifornia
Even if we share this page onto facebook are you going to be able to make a facebook page that we could directly post out questions, comments, advice, ect onto it? And with every post that we make it will count as a post on our flowerhonrus page too?
HmoobTuaTib_NinePointNine

petah
Member Avatar
FHRUS
Tony Xiong
Nov 29 2012, 02:01 PM
Even if we share this page onto facebook are you going to be able to make a facebook page that we could directly post out questions, comments, advice, ect onto it? And with every post that we make it will count as a post on our flowerhonrus page too?
I don't think that we should.. questions, comments, and etc can be asked here on the forum. Just my input.
Team R'US

feel free to add me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/petah.fhrus

Tony Xiong
Member Avatar
NinePointNineCalifornia
petah
Nov 29 2012, 02:28 PM
Tony Xiong
Nov 29 2012, 02:01 PM
I don't think that we should.. questions, comments, and etc can be asked here on the forum. Just my input.
Lol thank you. I was just curious Because I would love to join a flowerhornus forum on facebook too.
HmoobTuaTib_NinePointNine

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
hahha.. i think there is just too much Fh pages on Facebook..its nice, but i dont see the great connection as is in a forum could be a benefit.. but not ideal on long term.

thats why we didnt open a facebook page.. why go, when we have it here as home

Posted Image

grinning

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet