[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/uxbe.gif/][IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5383/uxbe.gif[/IMG][/URL] "FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play it to win it!; Arcade
Topic Started: Mar 17 2012, 04:40 PM (1,593 Views)
FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
MAIM
Mar 21 2012, 07:58 PM
I discovered the trick with the cookies...Use Google Chrome and it won't be a problem. You can' play continuously and all your points will be recorded!
thank you finding that out..well we have about 24hrs holy moly ....we may have a solid winner eventhough its still anyone's game left..and bout now the score is ohh man! May the best one wins! Good luck!..
Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... Posted Image

But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArtihC
Member Avatar
- NocturnaL -
Hey, just before I go to sleep I'm just wondering which time zone we're going by for the *Thursday 3-22-2012 23:59hrs?

It's 23:26 Here for me in Toronto lol, or should I be worried about Pacific time?.
Anyways, have a great night everyone. That was a good and fun run!
Edited by ArtihC, Mar 22 2012, 08:26 PM.

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
I'm sorry but yes its PST. Which means about 2 more hrs to go..last I saw was Tasman taking the lead...you guys lucky..I cant play..I'm off with the family eating dinner...good luck guys..guess my score sucks....hahhah
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner
Posted Image

ArtihC
Member Avatar
- NocturnaL -
Aww man PST! lol.
Tasman? or do you mean Radman?
yea, he's been one tough opponent lol but hopefully my 7,759 holds up for the next few hours!

Woohooo.
What a nice way to start the day before work!
Thanks guys that was a fun few days!
RADMAN, you really had me going bro. Good game everyone
Edited by ArtihC, Mar 23 2012, 04:36 AM.

RADMAN
1" Frys
Congrats artihc! its hard to beat 7k but i did not try last nite i would a beat u lol

MAIM
Zygotes
ArtihC
Mar 22 2012, 08:44 PM
Aww man PST! lol.
Tasman? or do you mean Radman?
yea, he's been one tough opponent lol but hopefully my 7,759 holds up for the next few hours!

Woohooo.
What a nice way to start the day before work!
Thanks guys that was a fun few days!
RADMAN, you really had me going bro. Good game everyone
Seven thousand?!? You're crazy good!!! Congrats, dude! hahaha, you definitely won this competition! Next time, if we play a different game, I'll try harder and fight you for first place! hahaha. Good job.

Paintsn
Member Avatar
>>>NeWbIe 4LiFe<<<
Congratulate bro artihc! You Da man..that beats many by many times hahhahah.. good job on the score...please pm FlowerHornRUs what color gs you want and the address to ship it to. Also the member title you want to change to and what colors the letter
http://flowerhornrus.com/
SAD??? sad is seeing that wrinkled face in the mirror of a NOBODY and knowing that life is given by Borrowed Time,
And to the Truth is, Being alive and not knowing how to LIVE...
Now that is sad!!!

ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH!!!

So Therefore... My Dream is My Reality and My Reality is My Dream, And If I am in MY Reality, Then I could do So as I pleases AS in My DREAM!!!

Paintings In MY MIND by PAINTSN

Click Banner
Posted Image

ArtihC
Member Avatar
- NocturnaL -
lol RADMAN, I was worried about you coming online and beating it, so I asked about the time zone haha.
Thanks Maim lol, you'll never give up!! haha
Hey Vanz thanks bro, I'll PM that right when I can figure out which color gs I should get.
I'm currently feeding, OF XO Humpy Head, NLS, Hikari Bio Gold and the occasional f bloodworms.
Which GS would you guys think be a better addition to the mix, original or red? Thanks again!

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
ArtihC
Mar 24 2012, 08:44 AM
lol RADMAN, I was worried about you coming online and beating it, so I asked about the time zone haha.
Thanks Maim lol, you'll never give up!! haha
Hey Vanz thanks bro, I'll PM that right when I can figure out which color gs I should get.
I'm currently feeding, OF XO Humpy Head, NLS, Hikari Bio Gold and the occasional f bloodworms.
Which GS would you guys think be a better addition to the mix, original or red? Thanks again!
congratz! ArtihC

Me I prefer Original for Mass, body and head, and also its great for younger fish.

please do pm me the address and also what member title you want to change to and colors of the letters.

great game.. glad to see you guys having the competition spirit! its a beautiful thang

ArtihC you like whats under your screen name?
Posted Image

Posted Image

ArtihC
Member Avatar
- NocturnaL -
Thanks, PM sent!

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
ArtihC
Mar 24 2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks, PM sent!
thank you got it!

well lets wait till the arcade reset itself in about 2 more days.. and I'll try to make time to add some more, and lets see if we want another tournament

what you guys think? hmmm??
Posted Image

Posted Image

FISHMAKER
Member Avatar
"Happy Feet"
another arcade game challenge sounds fun. the last one i epic fail =_= barely got 100 pts. crazy how you guys have such awesome concentration :D. Looking forward to the next arcade competition.
Posted Image
The journey that takes place is worth more than the destination in itself :].

Tony2394
1" Frys
challenge accepted

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Tony2394
May 29 2012, 12:25 AM
challenge accepted
sounds great. sorry I havent had the time to add more.. but we should pick out a game that we have now and do a run..

what you guys think?? i'm lost
Posted Image

Posted Image

FISHMAKER
Member Avatar
"Happy Feet"
im down for the challenge >:]
Posted Image
The journey that takes place is worth more than the destination in itself :].

bringo1990
Zygotes
same here i down

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · FHRUs Trivias and Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

FHRUS AFFILIATES

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Vote For FHRUS!!
All Tropical Fish Topsites List Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet