"FHRUS" A site dedicated to promoting the hobby of raising Flowerhorns and other Aquatic Pets. "Finding Answers Together" While Building a Wonderful Family within a Fish Community One person at a Time!!!
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit here at FHRUS.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Android OR iOS application
Topic Started: Sep 4 2015, 11:47 AM (668 Views)
Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
Hi All

Do we have the Android Or iOS application for the FHRUS site ?
- PIYOO
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
hmmm... I uses my andriod phone all the time for the forum.. it works fine. Also I uses my smart tv to browse on the forum it works fine.

but an application for the site?? Im not sure what you mean.. but if you could explain, maybe then I could go to the support board and ask..

Sorry I never really look into this. please do advise, thanks for asking

vanz

Posted Image

It takes 36 muscles to make a FROWN... crying
But it ONLY takes ONE FISH to make a Smile!!!
grinning

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
FlowerHornRus
Sep 7 2015, 05:06 PM
hmmm... I uses my andriod phone all the time for the forum.. it works fine. Also I uses my smart tv to browse on the forum it works fine.

but an application for the site?? Im not sure what you mean.. but if you could explain, maybe then I could go to the support board and ask..

Sorry I never really look into this. please do advise, thanks for asking

vanz
Thanks for the reply, Vanz!

There are lots of Android and iOS applications in market to download and that would make ease of the forums to browse and reply, also will have good interface to upload the photos in high qualities too.

Having said that, I did not mean that this forum is not working on the Android, I use Android with Chrome and it's doing great like the desktop sites.

I've attached some of the examples photos, Please check them out and members will know what I meant to say!!

http://imgur.so/80-6LP7QH8.jpg
http://imgur.so/80-3ldjD4p.png
http://imgur.so/80-RfsYpvm.jpg

Thanks again.. !
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Example_Android_Forums1.jpg (27 KB)
- PIYOO

thaisilkkid14
3" Frys
It would be nice if flowerhornrus had app for iPhone and android.

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
thaisilkkid14
Sep 8 2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks ! thaisilkkid14..

Yes, I wanted to check whether "FRUS" app is there or not! If not, can we build it if it's not costing us too much, if cost is high, we are yet good with the desktop forums though!
- PIYOO

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
Piyush
Sep 8 2015, 09:48 AM
thaisilkkid14
Sep 8 2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks ! thaisilkkid14..

Yes, I wanted to check whether "FRUS" app is there or not! If not, can we build it if it's not costing us too much, if cost is high, we are yet good with the desktop forums though!
Hi Piyush,

I believe you are more tech savy than I am.. but I just received this.. hope it will help

Quote:

We're happy to announce that we're entering the final stages of our beta test before the full release of the Tapatalk Mobile App for ZetaBoards. As part of this final stage we'll be inviting all boards with an active ZB Premium subscription to start testing their communities with the Tapatalk app. Once the test is live, we encourage any feedback you might have on the app as we finalize the implementation for the full release.

Tapatalk is a free download from your favorite mobile app store. We expect this final test to last 1-2 months, at which point all ZB communities will have access to their board within the Tapatalk app.

Ohh stand by on the premium part.. its paid, just Brian hasnt gotten to it. grinning
Edited by FlowerHornRus, Oct 12 2015, 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

grinning

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
thank you thank you Bro Vanz!

I am technical guy but more on the admin side and not at any development level yet.. I'm the UNIX/Linux/Cluster Admin since 13 years. and ha! I am not tech savvy yet.. learning all the times.

Anyway, I've installed the TAPATALK and couldn't find the flowerhornrus forums as they;ve not released yet..

Premium ? and paid ? lol.. holy moly

belly laugh I should try without premium when they release.. !

Thanks again Bro VANZ and all MODS..!
- PIYOO

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
great info piyush... thanks for the enlightment.

Man you would be an asset to be on the team with the knowledges you have and love you have for the hobby.

But yeah as of now.. I tried the tapatalk too, board is on premium... still dont see it myself..but as it states, they in the final stages.. guess Ill keep trying while waiting to see. its a pretty app to have.. thanks for asking.

also im still waiting to see when the view last post since logged option is available dugh bonk
Edited by FlowerHornRus, Oct 13 2015, 08:36 AM.

Posted Image

grinning

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
FlowerHornRus
Oct 13 2015, 08:35 AM
great info piyush... thanks for the enlightment.

Man you would be an asset to be on the team with the knowledges you have and love you have for the hobby.

But yeah as of now.. I tried the tapatalk too, board is on premium... still dont see it myself..but as it states, they in the final stages.. guess Ill keep trying while waiting to see. its a pretty app to have.. thanks for asking.

also im still waiting to see when the view last post since logged option is available dugh bonk
thank you thank you

I'm just learning from all of you - GURUs here..
- PIYOO

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
checked up on this.. aint seen no updates yet..sorry bro.

Posted Image

grinning

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
No problem at all. and thanks for working on this and remembering this.!!
Well, we are good with this site on mobile/desktop browser tough..
- PIYOO

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
just a quick update bro Piyush....this is all i see at the support forum

Quote:

The Tapatalk app has been placed on hold while both sides try to figure out the issues involved. Essentially its a security issue that is holding things up there. We hope to resolve it as quickly as possible, but work continues on our own mobile app as well. Regardless, a mobile solution is definitely coming. That remains a top priority.

Posted Image

grinning

Piyush
Member Avatar
7" Adults
Thank you Bro Vanz for keeping your eyes on this and updating us..
- PIYOO

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
long over due.. but this is what I got from the support forum:

Quote:

We are thrilled to announce that ZetaBoards is now part of Tapatalk.

ZetaBoards will be gaining full mobile features, as well as improved DDoS protection and SSL (HTTPS) support.

The additional resources with Tapatalk will help ZetaBoards server reliability as well as feature development. We expect to release a ZetaBoards update with many features and bug fixes in the near future. Updates on this will be posted soon.

While our sister software, zIFBoards, will allow for transitions to other software, at this time there are no additional transition options planned for ZetaBoards. Click here for information about zIFBoards' transition.

We hope you are as excited about these additions as we are. This move ensures that your communities will continue to thrive as ZetaBoards continues to improve. We are looking forward to a long and productive future for ZetaBoards.
-Brandon

Posted Image

grinning

chan562
Member Avatar
I<3 My Db8
FlowerHornRus
Jul 25 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:

ZetaBoards will be gaining full mobile features, as well as improved DDoS protection and SSL (HTTPS) support.

The additional resources with Tapatalk will help ZetaBoards server reliability as well as feature development. We expect to release a ZetaBoards update with many features and bug fixes in the near future. Updates on this will be posted soon.

While our sister software, zIFBoards, will allow for transitions to other software, at this time there are no additional transition options planned for ZetaBoards. Click here for information about zIFBoards' transition.

We hope you are as excited about these additions as we are. This move ensures that your communities will continue to thrive as ZetaBoards continues to improve. We are looking forward to a long and productive future for ZetaBoards.
-Brandon
Tried to log in tapatalk and I'm getting a error logging in....
www.flowerhornrusforum.com
Posted Image

FISHMAKER
Member Avatar
"Happy Feet"
Hmm I like to follow up on this and see how it's developing. This will definitely help users who likes to be on their phone more than the desktop. :) and I am one for that example.
Posted Image
The journey that takes place is worth more than the destination in itself :].

FlowerHornRus
Member Avatar
Administrator
chan562
Jul 31 2017, 02:40 PM
FlowerHornRus
Jul 25 2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:

-Brandon
Tried to log in tapatalk and I'm getting a error logging in....
i had one more step on it.. just adding the coding to the templates (redirecting).. I'm just sitting on it for now till the support forum get all the nicks and bugs done..

Posted Image

grinning

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sites Comments and Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

FHRUS Donation Box

Google

GS/GO SOLD HERE! Click RUS LOGO

photo sumobanner2rf2_zpsspafktw1.gif

Vote For FHRUS!!
Aquariumrank.com - Ranking the Top Aquarium Sites on the Internet